QBSS is a tech-enabled outsourcing firm that’s changing the way companies think about finance, accounting, human resources and technology services. With world-class teams, highly personal services, and an online portal, you Get More to Go On
The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave too many missing pieces – in customer experience, work delivered, business reporting, and more. With smarter systems and over 2,300 specialists in multiple fields, such as finance and IT support, QBSS enables clients to see further, scale smarter, and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve over 96% customer satisfaction ratings. Today’s leaders are racing against time to perform and build not just reliable and scalable businesses, but solid infrastructure to support it as well. Our domain expertise, specialization and tools have improved business insights to enable clients from simply finding solutions to actively shaping them; from being pushed to act to proactively owning the action and outcome.
We utilize best practices to streamline labor-intensive processes by standardizing, optimizing, and automating the business for improved insights. We enable business leaders to simplify business complexities through timely action, speedy execution, and responsiveness.
In a world where it’s hard to get enough information (and get it soon enough) to make the best decisions someone had to give you more to go on. Your biggest leverage in your business is in your decision-making, but how do you know if you’re running your business efficiently, and not missing something?
- The current balance sheet that’s not current enough to be meaningful
- The staff accountant that just walked out the door and took a whole lot of historical knowledge with them
- The business intelligence that isn’t intelligent enough to show you invoice-level data
- The financial reports you need today that still haven’t been prepared
- The inventory data that you always have to double-check because it’s never fully accurate or complete
- The help-desk team that can’t help because no one has the experience and certifications you need
- The servers that aren’t being monitored properly for availability or performance and suddenly go down
As a decision-maker, you need to get more information so you can make the right decisions.