London Business Partnership
- | Business Planning
- | Business Premises
- | Business Support
- | Coaching
- | Consultancy
Established in 2012, London Business Partnership is a non-profit making organisation committed to the growth and sustainability of micro as well as small and medium-sized enterprises across London, in particular West London.
We are also a member of Business for London, a consortium of like-minded organisations.
Our dedicated team of advisors/associates have combined over 100 years of experience, between them, in advising on such areas as business strategy, strategic planning, innovation, growth plans, and raising finance.
Our mission is to help new and existing entrepreneurs make the right decisions so that they don’t end up with just surviving businesses, but growing and thriving ones.
We do this by offering primarily
- 1:1 consultancy sessions,
- facilitating group training and workshops to develop entrepreneurial skillsets,
- mentoring and coaching through our associates, and by
- developing collaborative networks to help business owners connect, learn and grow through the support of their peers.
- we moreover have extensive experience running entire entrepreneurship programmes on behalf of local authorities and similar organisations.
In addition, we have collaborated, in the past, with like-minded European organisations and business groups to broaden the scope of support activities and innovative approaches that both UK and North West Europe businesses can tap into.
Therefore if you need some help and guidance or want to have a chat please feel free to come and see us at stand No 8 (YBC Village).
AddressStanmore Business and Innovation Centre, Howard Ro
Stanmore Business and Innovation Centre