The Help to Grow: Management Course is designed to help small business leaders boost their leadership skills, and the performance and resilience of their business.
Delivered by more than 50 world-class business schools across the UK, the course consists of 12 online and face-to-face sessions, 10 hours of 1 to 1 mentoring, peer networking, and support to develop a Growth Action Plan. 90% government funded, the course costs just £750 per person.
The 12 modules, designed by entrepreneurs and industry experts, include the critical components required to develop a resilient business strategy. The course allows small business leaders to take time away from the challenges of running an SME to
- Develop leadership skills across all areas of business including strategic planning, employee engagement, vision and values, finance, and marketing
- Develop strategies for market segmentation, positioning and targeting to streamline the marketing approach
- Gain exclusive access to a local, regional, and national peer network to share practical challenges, ideas, and experiences
- Work with a mentor to develop a Growth Action Plan tailored to the business and its unique journey
- Learn how to engage employees on the business journey and plan the future structure of the organisation
- Identify new technologies and digital approaches to enhance innovation and productivity across the business
- Improve operational efficiency to save time and money.
At the end of the Help to Grow: Management Course, small business leaders will be ready to design and lead the change required to scale a business, even in the most challenging of conditions.
To be eligible for the course, the business must employ between 5 and 249 people, and have been operational for at least a year.
The course is delivered by Small Business Charter accredited business schools. More information, including testimonials from course participants, is available from the website.
Address40 Queen Street