Workshops for managers (a mix of 1 and 2 day workshops)
- Understanding loss and grief
- Understanding pre / post bereavement and supporting your staff throughout the process
- Supporting your workforce when a colleague is terminally ill or has died
- Supporting a member of your team who has a life limiting illness
- Supporting and retaining your disabled workforce
- Supporting and retaining those in your workforce balancing work and caring responsibilities
- Managing personal emotional resilience when delivering emotional support
Workshops for wider organisation
- Cancer Awareness Days
- Dealing with Loss Programme (6 week programme / 1 session each week)
- Empathetic Employer Conference Day
121 for managers
- Individual coaching support for managers who would like additional support whilst growing their confidence in delivering emotional support.
121 for wider organisation
- Dealing with Loss Programme for staff who are in need of more intensive support and for whom a group programme is not the right fit.
Workshops can be booked individually but for organisations that embrace the full programme, the following is also available:
- Workplace Champions Network established with bi annual updates to offer sustainability.
In house peer support groups with training and supervision for those hosting