We make sure your voice is heard by lobbying on your behalf to ensure that we get positive results for you.
Whether you are an independent training provider, an employer provider, university, local authority, FE college or a school, we can help you strengthen your business by lobbying for reforms that will drive growth and quality.
We guarantee you up to date information about the changes to the skills and employability agenda and will provide you with opportunities to network and collaborate with our other members.
AELP Full Membership is for all independent training providers, employer providers, HEIs, universities, local authorities and FE Colleges with apprentices/learners and/or jobseeker clients on any government funded skills and/or employability programmes.
AELP Associate Membership is open to all organisations that do not deliver any government funded contracts i.e. no funded learners.
Some of your key benefits of AELP Membership, and are available to ALL members of your staff:
- Access to Members Only AELP Policy Update Webinars (10 per year)
- Complimentary access to all other Members Only webinars
- Access to Member Exclusive Meetings (SIGs and Sector Forums)
- Expert advice, guidance and support from our senior team
- Complimentary receipt of AELP’s weekly e-publication Countdown
- Complimentary receipt of AELP’s quarterly e-publication The Insider
- Ask Ashworth Policy Blog / FAQ by Simon Ashworth, Chief Policy Officer, AELP
- Free subscription to e-publication FE week (worth £60)
- Opportunity to become an AELP Patron
Additional Benefits for Full Members:
- A suite of AELP Contracts (arranged in partnership with VWV)
- Online Assessor Training Course (arranged in partnership with Innovate Awarding and Pearl Assess)
- 1 x complimentary place at the AELP National Conference (2 days)
Additional Benefits for Associate Members:
- 1 x complimentary e-shot to the AELP membership list (circa 3,000 contacts)
- Complimentary A4 Full Page advert in The Insider (may only be used once during lifetime of membership)
- Additional 25% discount on the full member-rate at the AELP National Conference