RE Recruitment to exhibit at The Great British Business Show 2022
RE Recruitment, an award-winning UK recruitment agency, will be exhibiting at The Great British Business Show 2022 at London ExCeL. The show takes place on the 16th and 17th of November and attracts over 30,000 visitors. RE Recruitment is an independent, privately owned company providing recruitment solutions to businesses all over the UK.
A team of experienced consultants will be available at stand B1910 to discuss recruitment solutions for businesses of all sizes. Offering advice on best practices for hiring across permanent, temporary and contract positions. They will be on hand to provide information on how they can support businesses with a range of recruitment and training services.
RE Recruitment is a multi-sector recruiter with specialist teams working in four locations across the UK. Their consultants work across a variety of industries, including administration, industrial, transport, hospitality, food production, technical and engineering, and construction. They also operate a specialist healthcare recruitment company, Safehands Recruitment, dedicated to offering recruitment solutions to health and social care businesses.
The company also operates three dedicated divisions – Training, Onsite and Professional Services. The Professional Services team works with organisations to support them in finding and onboarding Director and Executive level candidates. RE Recruitment has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Executive and Non-Executive Search Framework. This specialist division now recruits for senior roles across the government and the public sector.
The dedicated training division not only ensures that its team of consultants stays up to date on recruitment techniques and legislation, but they also extend this offering to other companies with bespoke training and development courses. The Onsite division are experts at fully managing total resourcing solutions for large-scale operations.
The team at The Business Show will be led by Chris Rooum, RE Recruitment’s Sales Director. Chris will also be presenting at the event on Thursday, 17th November, at 15:30. He will be sharing his thoughts on the difficulties companies are currently facing in recruiting and retaining staff, as well as his recommendations on topics such as remote hiring, hybrid working and diversity and inclusion.
Chris Rooum, Sales Director at RE Recruitment, said: “We’re excited to be exhibiting at Europe's biggest business event. Our specialist team will be on hand to offer their expert advice to all types of businesses on everything recruitment related. And I am looking forward to presenting my thoughts and suggestions on what is an extremely challenging environment for companies wanting to attract and retain talented professionals.”
Notes to editor:
About RE Recruitment:
- Is an independent owner-managed company and was established in 2001 in Gloucestershire.
- It was awarded the Number 1 position in The Recruiter Magazine, Fast 50 League Table – proving that it’s currently the fastest-growing, independent, multi-sector recruiter in the UK.
- Currently has offices in Cheltenham, Worcester, Hereford and Telford and now an overseas office in Bucharest, Romania.
- Multi-sector recruiter with departments working across Commercial, Transport, Industrial, Hospitality, Technical & Engineering, Food & Agriculture, On-site Managed Services and Overseas.
For more info/press enquiries contact EmmaM@reRECRUITMENT.com
About The Business Show:
- The Business Show will take place on the 16th - 17th of November 2022 at London ExCeL, Royal Victoria Dock, E16 1XL.
- It has been running for 22 years.
- Over two day's it will showcase over 750 exhibitors and will stage over 300 seminars, 250 interactive masterclasses and panel debates which are all free for the visitors.
- There have been 43 Business Shows to date and on average attract 30,000 delegates over two days.
- It is the biggest B2B Business show in the UK.
- It has the largest gathering of investors, decision-makers, and buyers under one roof than anywhere else in Europe.
- The show is sponsored by IRIS software, DELL Technologies, Barclaycard, Intuit / Quickbooks, SAGE and SKY